Color Coated Profile Sheets are the profile sheets with the color coating over the metal surface of these sheets. These profile sheets are manufactured by cold-rolling technique and are hot-dipped galvanized by zinc. Thickness of the colors coated on the surface of these sheets depends on the specific requirements. We offer these sheets in various colors like dark grey, dark red bright red, brown, southern green, fern green, copper metallic, white etc.
Color Coating Material : PE, SMP, HDP, PVDF
Cold working process is the most preferred process to manufacture these sheets that prevents shrinkage of the sheet. Then through hot-dipped galvanization process, these sheets are galvanized with zinc. Thereafter, these sheets are coated with different colors with better finish.
- Light in weight : These profile sheets use steel or aluminum as the base material, hence the weight of these profile sheets are light in weight and thus exert minimum pressure on roofs or floors.
- Heat insulation : These sheets are coated with colors which have better insulation properties.
- Water resistant : The coating on these sheets is of standard thickness that doesn’t allow water to seep through these.
- Weatherproof : In extreme weather conditions like windy, rainy weather, these lie sturdy on their position without getting damaged
- Extreme loading capacity : All the sheets are good in tensile strength that helps to bear heavy loads without getting damaged.
- Attractive appearance: Available in beautiful colors and designs and thus are very attractive in appearance
- Green and environmental : Color and other materials used in these sheets are eco-friendly and have not any harmful effects on the environment.
- Economical : These sheets are very economical and thus can save lots of extra costs like installation costs and maintenance costs
- Storage buildings or warehouses
- Exhibition halls
- Household roofing
- Commercial buildings
- Industrial buildings
- Shopping malls